01. Planning & Strategies
Go Warranty is a start-up based in Mumbai which provides extended warranty plans for wide range of Electronics appliances and Gadgets. Go Extended Warranty replicates and extends the manufacturer’s warranty. Which means if your device suffers a malfunction or breakdown, you can get it repaired or replaced while they bears all the costs required to fix along with the legwork. As it is a startup, establishing brand awareness and company identity was the prime objective along with:
- Designing a Brand Logo and developing custom website structure as an easy way for users to find the plans.
- Creating a user-friendly and more visual product story with strategic filtering.
- Creating a end customer module with complete buying experience and account details.
- Integrating transactional email APIs for desired customer actions.
- Implementing a fully responsive solution backed CMS.
02. Design and Development
The focus for this web design project was all about their plans. Their color palette was given more playtimes, with a conclusion to use the blue and orange accents against the dark theme. The website is designed in such a way that it makes locating plans easy and convenient for the user, further compelling them to purchase one.
We don’t just practice and preach user experience for the end-user, we also keep the client CMS experience top of mind, too, by building out customized backend to make it easier for the client to add, edit and manage content on the website.
03. The Result
The Go Warranty project has, by far, been the most challenging of over 80+ websites we produced. In terms of cost, timeframe, and complexity, this project accounted for nearly 6 months in production. But as much time and effort as we put in, it paid off in the end for both us and our client. We delivered a stunning, easy-to-navigate and responsive website that importantly promote warranty plans.
You can take a look at what we’ve come up with here.